Sunday, June 15, 2008

This Past Week

 A couple of weeks ago Joe got a "couldn't refuse" deal on a beat up old boat. OveCIMG0857r the past few days he and Jordan have been hard at work restoring it. I wish I would have taken a "before" picture. The scrubbed and sanded getting rid of dirt and old paint. Then spray painted it camoflauge, put new carpet in and re-attached the seats. Joe also had to oil down the bottom of the seats so that they would once again swivel easy.




Sandbox
Sabin got a sandbox. He really enjoys digging. I make castles for him to crush. I like that Sabin has this new activity while I work in the garden close by. This works better than him digging up the tomatoes.
Our garden is doing beautifully and this past week we ate the first of our garden fresh spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment