Monday, December 12, 2011

Nature Walk and Nature Painting

We went for a walk in the snow today. Down by the river of course. We threw rocks across and sometimes through the ice, explored animals tracks. The children ran and we all giggled. The chilly air was refreshing to our lungs.

Chloё likes the dried flowers along the banks of the river. She picked some to carry home and shared with her brother. We were out for more than 2 hours.

Upon our return home, the Littles used the flowers as paint brushes and made lovely snow pictures.


 


Painting was serious business today.
Peacefully BuZzInG,
Misty

2 comments:

  1. Their paintings are beautiful! I would hang something like that on the wall in a frame with pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! What a great idea! I've hung them up of course but never thought of framing them. And the children would just love it!

    ReplyDelete