First Stop:
The Skate Park
Sabin loves coming here. He's getting a bit braver and steadier on the various ramps.
Chloё is easily contented. The entire world is her playground.
We also stopped at the playground at this same park. Then we headed to Costco for lunch food and snacks. While we were there I picked up a new camera that I've been saving for since Chloё was still just tiny. (More on that later.)
On the way home, we happened to see this:
While Chloё slept in her carseat Sabin and I braved the now cold and windy weather. We watched for about an hour. Thankfully, by then the men were packing up to go home or I may never have gotten us out of there.
One of the men told us that the project would be ongoing for the next week. It is at the park near our house, so I figure that takes care of what we'll be doing next week.
Peacefully BuZzInG,
Misty
No comments:
Post a Comment