I love watching my child learn what is real and what is pretend. My desire is to help each of them figure these things out, rather than just answer every question directly.
Last week I told Sabin the story of the Gingerbread Man which he enjoyed and has asked to hear it again and again. Today I asked if he wanted to make a gingerbread man. Wide-eyed, her asked, "Will he run away?"
"Let's make one and find out", I responded excitedly.
I am pleased to report that not one gingerbread man ran away.
So we ate him, and him, and him.
Later I asked Sabin about the cookies. "Did the gingerbread man run away?"
"Nooooo." He giggled. Funny how quickly the serious became silly to my boy.
Peacefully BuZzInG,
Misty
So we ate him, and him, and him.
Later I asked Sabin about the cookies. "Did the gingerbread man run away?"
"Nooooo." He giggled. Funny how quickly the serious became silly to my boy.
Peacefully BuZzInG,
Misty
No comments:
Post a Comment