It's been a difficult 2 weeks. Joey has been prepping the exterior of the house for painting this past week. Sander and hammer have kept the babies from sleeping well. They've been tired and cuddly and oh so sweet as long as we are together. Last week they both had a cold and stuffy noses which always makes nursing and sleeping difficult for wee ones. I've felt defeated and have reached a whole new level of tired.
Today was better. We visited with friends. The children played hard and laughed much. Women and girls helped to hold babies. Babies that are getting heavy. Yesterday they moved into size 3 diapers, meaning that they are each over 16 lbs.
We returned home today to a house half painted a lovely buttery yellow.
I am thrilled at how, quite by accident, I caught my dancing girl in this photo. She was just coming out the door admiring the sun-shiny brightness of our home.
A friend shared this encouraging quote this evening. "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow.'"
Peacefully BuZzInG!
Misty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment