One week before Trick-or-Treating, in hearing conversations about what his older siblings planned for Halloween costumes, the littlest Little piped up with "I want to be a tree!" His mama acknowledged and left the conversation thinking he'd change his mind or forget once he saw the costume I already had for him. But he didn't. Two days before after having tried on his cute little chickie costume he awoke asking, "Where's my twee costume?" I figured I better get myself in gear. At least it seemed simple, a few leaves on brown clothes wa-lah! However, we was specific. He saw a picture of a Christmas tree costume and his mind was set. Thankfully, it wasn't much more involved than my original idea. Sabin and Chloe were fabulous about entertaining their little brother while I spent the morning of Halloween finishing it up. I just love how it turned out! And he was SO excited!!! Which of course made the late night before completely worth it. :)
Here is the Christmas Tree and his Flower Fairy sister (She was going for the Cicely Mary Barker look).
And here is the crew. The Batman in the middle is Sabin. The others are some friends we enjoyed the evening with.
Peacefully BuZzInG!
Misty
No comments:
Post a Comment