Months ago now, I was throwing away a pair of pajama pants. Chloё began to cry. (yes, I mean that literally, poor child) I was throwing away something so beautiful. After all "green is my favorite color." And so I retrieved the item from the waste bin and began working on an idea that had little chance of coming to fruition.
Today a small miracle occurred. :)
My own intention was to shorten those ribbons. But I lost my nerve when confronted by the green-eyed beauty who loves all things dangling.
I'm especially proud of the part you cannot see. It is neatly lined and (I used a pillow case for that part.) reversible. But I am certain that was only for my own learning as she will not be choosing the plain white....ever.
Peacefully BuZzInG!Misty
Oh, those would be loved in our home! Raia's special thing has always been an old pair of my PJ pants. When she was littler, bedtime always meant running around, looking for The Pants. She couldn't sleep without them. When we were in the states before her 3rd birthday, she wore The Pants around her shoulders almost everywhere we went. People would tell her that she had a lovely scarf/shawl.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, you did a lovely job!