Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chloё's Flowers

Chloё loves flowers! And spring is so much more fun because of her enthusiasm. Everywhere we go she points out excitedly points out every flower we see. She and I, along with Cohen of course, took a special trip to our local nursery to get flowers for our Easter garden. She was thrilled! Running from flower to flower, she cried out, "Mama! Look! Pink flowers!" and "Mama! Look! Yellow flowers!" With each new flower she went through the same thing. We toured the entire nursery this way. At one point she begged, "Mama. Can I smell the flowers"

"Yes, Chloё," I answered smiling. "Flowers are made for smelling."

"This one smells soooo good!" She squealed. Then, "Mama! Can I touch the flowers?" and she touched them so gently. I thought for suew she'd be begging for an entire cart-full of blooms; however, she happily picked out just one little six-pack of pansies. The entire trip was such a delight.

I didn't have my camera that day. Who knew I'd need it? But I did for this...



Peacefully BuZzInG!
Misty

1 comment: