Friday, January 27, 2012

12 Do-It-Yourself Projects I'm Doing This Year

I'm way behind in blogging again. I'll get caught up as I've been working on snippets. However, my main focus for this past month has been getting organized for this new year and for this Little Baby.

I wanted to share one of my goals for this year. I'm going to accomplish 12 new projects - one each month. I  figured if I share my list, I would be more accountable to accomplish them. The plan is to also post about each one, sharing how it works out for us. You'll notice several take place in the kitchen.

January - Homemade Hair Gel edited to making my own brown sugar. I just have to try this out. It is too simple not too. And since time is so short...
February - Give Birth to this Baby
March - Make homemade bagels in bread machine
April - Homemade Natural Mosquito Repellant
May - Homemade Kefir
June - Homemade Granola Bars
July - Homemade Facewash
August - Learn to Knit (just the basics) and make something simple
September -  Homemade Graham Crackers
October - Sew "Super Capes" for the Littles
November - Homemade crackers
December - Homemade marshmallows

Peacefully BuZzInG,
Misty

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting these. I will have to give all the links a try.

    ReplyDelete