![]()
Today we walked around our local park. It's been a while since we've taken these regular walks. The sun felt warm on our faces and backs as we made the loop around the lake. Unlike walks in the past, Chloe insisted on walking for much of the time. Usually she rides in the jogger. We all wore our rain boots and had a great time stomping through the puddles of water, ice and mud. We even took some time to throw some stones into the water.
Two funs things happened. Chloe found her shadow. It was so cute to watch her wave and wave at it. She was delighted with her new found friend.
![]()
Sabin is getting even closer to riding his bike without training wheels. He had me kick the trainers up as high as I could and for several minutes he worked hard at balancing. I am going to look on craigslist to see if I can find a 12" bike for him. I think stepping down a size might really make the difference.
Peacefully BuZzInG,
Misty
No comments:
Post a Comment